Problem: The top 50 corporations in the USA are losing US$50 billion annually.
Reason: Poor strategy implementation due to pervasive employee stagnation.
Question? How much do you think your organization is losing?
Solution:Start with your Leadership Teams - ensure alignment in their beliefs, understanding, and commitment to your organisation's Vitality and success.
Executive Custody is critical to lead transformation from a business-as-usual organization to a Vitality Certified Company.
We partner with you to clarify:
- What Vitality means for your company.
- Your Strategic Essence – your guiding light.
- The GAP between business-as-usual and Vitality.
We help you define and set a direction for Vitalizing your organization from the top down, and the bottom up.
Vitalize your C-Suite
C-Suite Vitality means knowing who is on board with your Vitality Vision, and who is not. Who will be proactive to establish Vitality Leadership through out your organization, and who wants to just sit and watch.
Senior Executives arrive on your team from different functions, expertise, and often from different companies. Just because they enjoy a common bonus structure, does not mean they have common thought or willingness to support your new initiatives.
In short, stagnating influences often start at the top. If you have a well integrated team aligned with your Vision and Values for the future, great! If not, or perhaps you would like to know?
Critical Issues and Success Factors
This is a one-on-one interview-based discovery program undertaken by one of our most Senior Consultants to provide a concise assessment of the health of your organization and to quantify the employee stagnation gap.
- An engineered process, typically lasting from one to ten days of a Senior Consultant’s time.
- Undertaken with each member of the C-Suite, starting with the CEO, to determine the organization’s Strategic Essence.
- Tailored to each organization’s exact requirements.
A process which applies measurement tools for selected Critical Factors and prioritizes their results in a measurable Action Plan.
- Identify a list of Critical Factors which are weighted and scored in order of priority by the C-Suite team.
- StratGap© Strategic Gap Analysis – these results are shared with the C-Suite in a structured manner that facilitates understanding, problem ownership and problem resolution.
- StratAction© Strategic Action Plan – this process ensures that the resulting Action Plan is practical and capable of effective implementation.
Vitality Vision and Mission
We help refine your Vision and Mission Statements to create clear communication of your intentions to become a Vitality Leader in the market.
We help define and communicate what Vitality Culture means for your organization, and your intention of transforming business-as-usual to a high Vitality organization for all functions and all levels.
We help develop policies that support the development and implementation of Vitality programs, reward individual participation – “What’s in it for me?” – leverage employee choice, and applaud personal incentive.