Problem: The top 50 corporations in the USA are losing US$50 billion annually.
Reason: Poor strategy implementation due to pervasive employee stagnation.
Question? How much do you think your organization is losing?
Solution:Start with your Leadership Teams - ensure alignment in their beliefs, understanding, and commitment to your organisation's Vitality and success.
Vitalize Your Enterprise
Vitality is a ubiquitous value.
You cannot run a race with vitality in just one leg and not the other. Likewise, to apply Vitality Principles in one department and not in the others will diminish the overall impact and discourage effort.
Company-wide Vitality is your new competitive edge.
With our Vitalize tools, principles, and processes, we help our clients gain a concrete view of the steps, timeline, expectations, and accountabilities required to calmly and quietly transform their organization to Vitality, the new competitive edge.
Our Vitalize Team includes experts in Business Development, Vitalizing ERP, ROI. We are here to partner with you for Vitality. Call Us!
Chief Vitality Officer ‘CVO’
Augment your Executive Custody and Strength.
One CEO, however organized, has neither the time nor the bandwidth to drive and be accountable for a full Vitalization Program.
We recommend creating a new executive position of Chief Vitality Officer ‘CVO’, reporting directly to the CEO and working alongside the C-Suite team. He or she would have full authority to customize and implement the Vitalize principals and programs.
The CVO will be accountable as the directive source with the organization, and as the main conduit with our Vitalize Team.
Clear responsibilities for the CVO to include:
- Prioritize strategic imperatives that will influence transformation.
- Develop and manage Vitality Leadership throughout the organization.
- Oversee strong Corporate Communication for Vitality, assure measurement, progress analysis, ROI.
Vitality Leadership Development
There are many excellent leaders, however, leadership is such a common term, that it’s purpose and true effectiveness is often over looked.
As you begin to understand the depth and breadth of stagnation within your organization, it will quickly become apparent that new communications, programs and accountabilities are required to start moving that stagnation and to steadily guide the transformation to Vitality.
Your Vitalize Your Workforce Team understands the vertical and horizontal fabric of communication and accountability required for measurable improvements in Vitality.
People-leadership, delegation and mentoring become required skills. Planning new employee opportunities as meaningful incentives becomes a required skill.
Leaders at all levels will become part of your new leadership fabric.
What do learning, perspective, choice, opportunity, vision,and reward have in common? They help answer the proverbial question of “What’s in it for me?”
Vitalize Your Workforce combines these important attributes into an Integrated Incentives System, that is easily understood, sustainable, and continually increases employee Vitality.
- Supplements ineffective annual reviews, sub-standard raises and infrequent promotions with continual learning opportunities that reward personal initiative.
- Expands employee communication, collaboration, perspective, and interest.
- Emphasizes people-leadership as a Core Skill requirement for management.
- Is easily customized by company or function.
- Is cost-effective, recognizes employee choice, speed of learning and personal incentive; facilitates internal career development, and builds confidence.